CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hi... I'm New Here

Hello bloggers...

I hope that this blog will be a blog that you will enjoy reading and get to know me a little bit more.  I just want to share the frustrations of getting pregnant.  Before you read more I'm not infertile so this is not an infertile blog.  I just have not been able to get pregnant as easily as I did with my last two pregnancy's.  My first pregnancy I had a miscarriage around 5 weeks we found out the week before I had the miscarriage.  My second pregnancy was the heart breaker I had a stillborn daughter around 38 weeks.  My hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months now.  I just want to make this blog a positive blog and share my dreams of becoming a mommy.

I know you noticed my blogs website stepatatime-pregnancy.blogspot.com
this is for when I do end up getting pregnant and I can share my story of my pregnancy with everyone.

0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...