CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blessings!!!

Hubby and I are feeling very blessed in life right now!!!  We are going to be parents to another little girl and we couldn't be more thrilled!  We have been getting good news in the house hunt.  We put in an offer on a 5 bedroom 3 bath house!  We are now in the process of waiting... the house in no longer listed on the real estate website good news for us!!!

Tomorrow we go for our 20 week ultrasound with the Perinatologist  tomorrow.  My anxiety levels go up the night before doctors appointments.  I'm afraid I have to admit that we won't be able to hear the heartbeat of our little baby.  It is not until I hear the beating of the strong little heart that I'm comforted.  I guess the worrying has already begun for our little girl.  We are excited to be able to go see our little girl tomorrow and watch her as she wiggles and moves in my body.  I have also been feeling the little kicks of our little girl and her wiggling.  I love when I feel the little pop of a kick its a big comfort.

 My mom was diagnosed with cancer 5 years ago and has been curing it the natural way.  All of her children are amazed at the strength she has.  My mom has been doing amazing things with the help of nature.  We have watched tumors come and than shrink.  I'm pretty sure it is my moms strength and her faith that makes the tumors just want to disappear.  Well last week my sister went to the Oncologist with her.  It was a new Oncologist that my mom hasn't been to before.  My mom explained that she is curing it the natural way with no chemo and radiation.  The Oncologist explained that the chemo my mom would have for her cancer is different.  There is an antibiotic type drug that they use along with chemo and can be used without the chemo.  Basically the antibiotic type drug attaches to the cancer cells to get rid of them.  My mom has agreed to do the treatments without the chemo and if she needs to have chemo when all the treatments are done she will consider it.  We are feeling so blessed to have this doctor come into my moms life and tell her that he can help and not just give up on her because she wants to treat it naturally.  My mom definitely has guardian angels watching over her and will be with her to comfort her tomorrow as she goes in for her first treatment.  I am asking that your prayers will be with her as she takes on this new step in treatment.

2 well wishes:

Wendy Williams

Good luck tomorrow at the ultrasound and positive thoughts for your mom! Feeling the baby kicking was always my favorite part of being pregnant. I felt like I wasn't really pregnant until I felt that.

adamandrebeccacoughran

We are still so excited for you guys finding out about having a girl! I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! I was thinking about your mom today and wanted to talk to you. Call me tomorrow when you have time! Love you Jessica and my thoughts and prayers go out to your mom and you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...