CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 Day Weekend!!!

2.20.2012

What are you doing on Presidents Day?
 US...  were going to be having a baby girl!!!

That is the BIG DAY!!!  We found out today that after all my doctors appointments that I have had this week that the Perinatologist recommended to our doctor that I should be induced on Monday with no amino test done and to just get this baby here.  I really liked the Perinatologist we saw yesterday she kept on saying just because we don't know what happened with the first one I would want my baby as soon as I could.  When I told her I got the steroid shots over the weekend she said well lets not do the amino test than and just bring this baby here.  I wish I knew her at the beginning of this pregnancy I think I would of just stuck with her as my main Perinatologist.

Well I have been going in for NST every other day and to my regular doctor every other day.  So I have heard her little heartbeat every single day and I love it.  There is so much comfort in just hearing her heartbeat I can fall asleep listening to the constant beating of her heart.  I am almost dilated to a 3 so my doctor says this labor should be fast.  My family is saying it will only last for 4 hours.  I hope so. 

I have loved being pregnant with her even if she was a little stinker a couple times towards the end.  I have loved being able to bond with her before she is even in my arms.  I love that I already know some of her personality traits.  I have loved feeling her move inside of me even when she would go head down than back to being transverse or head up...  I think she just loves hearing my heartbeat.

Somethings that I'm hoping that she has I want her to have red hair like her daddy.  I know she is going to be daddy's little girl because she wiggles a lot when she hears his voice and when were hooked up to the monitors her little heartbeat goes up when he talks.  I'm hoping that she is at least 6 pounds.  I have been feasting on food like crazy.  So hopefully she has been gaining.

2 well wishes:

Brandy_Webb

Yeah.....text me on how your doing I would love to come see you...I'm so so excited for you.....I cant wait

adamandrebeccacoughran

im so darn excited i can't stand it!!! you'll do great! be sure to let us know when you'd be ready for visitors!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...