CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nerves

I have another doctors appointment tomorrow... and guess what my anxiety levels are up.  I am know back to worrying about this little one every single day like at the beginning of my pregnancy.  My stress of not hearing a heart beat at a doctors appointment scares me.  When the doctor pulls out the Doppler for the heart beat my body goes into a panic mode until I hear the heart beat.  It scares me more now than in the middle of the 2nd trimester.

I'm afraid to get myself all excited about our little girl joining the world... because I miss her older sister so much.  I have to have faith that everything is going to work out for the best.

I know that when I hear the first cry I will be one relieved mommy and I will be able to hold my little girl in my arms and dream of her future.

I will update about how the doctors appointment goes.  It is crazy to think that we are 2 weeks away from meeting her.

1 well wishes:

Tracie

I can only imagine the anxiety that it must cause you, I will be praying that all goes well for you today and that you will hear your Angels heart beat. I am not sure if you have picked out a name for your little once yet but after reading some of your posts you speak alot about Hope. I think that is a beautiful name (my daughters actually) Just a thought.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...