CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sneak Peak

We have a sneak peak at the walls of her room!  We moved into our house at the end of January and now we are on a time crunch to get everything done before she comes.  This week hubby worked hard on painting her room when he wasn't at school.  I love how the colors turned out.  I love gray it is one of my favorite colors.  I love how the pink makes it look girly.  I was just going to do gray at first but than we decided to add a color from her bedding to the walls.  I'm so glad that we did.  We have got the crib together and now it is just the finishing touches of putting things away and I finding things to decorate the walls with.

On Friday we had another non-stress test she passed it off perfectly within a half hour!  The perinatologist called her an Amazing baby!  This makes this mama proud.  We got to see a sneak peak of her also.  I mean literally a sneak peak she had her hands up covering her face when they were checking my fluid and to see where they would put the heart monitor.  She has FINALLY decided to put her head down!  I have her back up in my ribs on my left side and her little bum is on the right side of my ribs.

We have also decided on a name before Christmas and I thought I would let you know she is little miss Z.  That is how I will be referring to her on this blog.

!!!17 more days!!!

1 well wishes:

Brittany

YAY!!! So excited to see her room and to meet her! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...