CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Friday Update

On Friday my mom and I went to the Perinatologist for the NST.  My hubby had some volunteer work at school the same time as the appointment.  I was all hooked up listening to her heartbeat when they came in and told me I had to go for another test using an ultrasound.  They needed to see her diaphragm move consistently for 30 also other little movement that test for muscle tones.  Miss Z passed all 8 but they wanted me to check into the hospital because of my history for a 24 hour time period.  Friday they had me get the steroid shot in my bum to help her lungs develop faster if they were going to have to induce me.  We were still talking about me getting induced on Saturday morning.  But Saturday morning came and went and when the afternoon showed up after my very painful shot they had decided that little Miss Z was healthy and was doing everything she needed to do.  Plus she is NO LONGER HEAD DOWN meaning they would have to give me a c-section.  NO THANK YOU.  (I think the reason why she is head down is because they were playing cat and mouse with that monitor and that she has enough wiggle room she went back to being sideways.  She better go head down or I'm going to give her a new name.

My emotional health I have been a basket case.  I'm not trying to worry about something going wrong which I don't think there will be anything go wrong.  I know that my Heavenly Father and my little angel are watching over us.  Our plan is for me to stay in the hospital for the next week until I can get induced and be monitored twice each day more if I'm stressing about not feeling her move.  I can't wait to meet this little girl and hold her.

So all I'm really asking for is prayers of comfort and help with my emotional strength.  My mind keeps going back to her older sister.  Which I miss daily and even more now that she would have been a big sister to a stubborn little girl. 

1 well wishes:

Tracie

Will be praying for you and your little one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...