CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh Baby!

Hubby and I went to see our little girl at the 28 week ultrasound...

she is healthy.
she is a week behind in her gestational age... but don't worry it is nothing to worry about because her stomach is right on time.
So she is just a peanut.
Her heart is beating healthy with all 4 chambers.
Her brain is perfect.
she weighs 2pounds and 4ounces.
She is currently head up she will have enough time to do the big move for the big day.
That explains why I feel hiccups near my ribs and kicks still down past my belly button.

and in 6 more weeks we go back for another ultrasound and start the non-stress test and that is when we will set up the appointment to have her.  that sounds so funny we will set the appointment for the day she will be born like oh you know we can't be late to this one we might just miss out.

but holy cow that is in 9 more weeks... and I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET HER AND LOVE ON HER!

1 well wishes:

Wendy Williams

Oh my goodness what wonderful news! So glad that everything is going so well for you!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...