CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6 weeks...

Crazy to think that in 6 weeks I will no longer be pregnant and instead have a baby.  I was thinking of my journey and how I still have anxiety, yes I'm still having anxiety.  My little girls sleeping patterns are just like mine.  She is awake during most of the night in fact she is kicking me right now.  She is asleep during the morning when I'm asleep with a few kicks every once in awhile.  But than her longest sleeping stretch to me is 3-7pm.  I don't feel any little movements or kicks.  I know she is sleeping she will wiggle if I drink something but I don't feel her kick and I feel her kick enough until 10pm when she goes back to a nap and than she wakes up again at 11:30 and stays active all night.  I love her moving it makes me smile every time I feel a little movement.

Our journey for babies by the end of this one has given me 80 weeks.  That is a total of 2 normal pregnancies.  But the 80 weeks is actually THREE babies.
The first time we found out we were pregnant was in July of 2009 and I was 5 weeks along when I had the miscarriage.
The second time we found out we were pregnant was in January of 2010 and my heart broke at 38 weeks when I delivered our still born daughter.
The third time we found out we were pregnant was on July 7, 2011 and with this pregnancy.  I'm being closely monitored by my doctor and the perinatologist.  Which gives me the biggest comfort.  Our next appointment with the perinatologist is on January 27 and we will have another ultrasound and start the non-stress tests.  We will also be setting up the date for when this little girl will join the world.

Everyday that I'm pregnant is a great blessing... I know I said I wanted to keep a week to week update with this pregnancy and document how I was feeling and I have not really done that but instead I have been enjoying every minute of being another mommy to another baby.  So far in the third trimester I have had heartburn galore.  Tums are my best friend I have a bottle I just carry around.

1 well wishes:

Brittany

Wow... 80 weeks! You break my heart and give me strength. I don't know how you do it! I can't wait to meet your little girl! :)

Hey! You added my button! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...