CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

update

I learned something new this week.  I was online reading support groups for people who have still born babies.  I kept on seeing "my rainbow baby..." and was very confused when I was reading it.  I did a little investigating on the internet.  I learned that a rainbow baby is for the pregnancy after having a still born. I'm happy to say this put a smile on my face not just a little one but a big one.  Our family when we see a rainbow we are reminded of our little angel.  I'm so happy that our little girl is the rainbow baby for her big sister.  It is a comfort that the term Rainbow is used for the baby after the loss.

I'm so excited to meet our little rainbow baby and have her as the reminder of her big sister.

We went to the doctor on Wednesday the heartbeat was 145 perfect and she is currently making her way down by making a pit stop... she is laying horizontally and trying to break free through my sides with all of her kicking.  In 2 weeks we will be going for our 34 week ultrasound and the first non-stress test and setting up the appointment to check her lungs to see if they are done or not.  If they are done they will induce me that day if not they will just wait one more day and than induce me.  I can't believe it time sure is starting to slow down and speed up right now.

2 well wishes:

Tracie

Thank you for sharing this my sister in law is 12 weeks along following two miscarries I will have to share this with her. Congrats on your bundle of joy.

Shazza Hazza

All the best!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...