CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Before the First Visit

I'm so nervous... about the doctors appointment on Tuesday.  I am still kind of in shock that I'm pregnant.  We have been trying for 6+ months and I can't believe that we finally are pregnant.  I don't know what to expect with the Perinatologist visit.  I know that my normal Dr. were going to call him Dr. W. how the visits go.  I just don't know how it is going to go with the Perinatologist. What I'm hoping is that they will do an ultrasound and that we will see a little peanut and a heartbeat.  I am also hoping that we will have a healthy pregnancy.  I had my first miscarriage in the month of July so my mind is worried about seeing it happen all over again.  I'm staying positive but my mind does wander to the dreadful day when I found out that we were pregnant and than less than a week later I went through a miscarriage.  I have been starving and extremely tired so I think that is a good sign with the pregnancy.  I just wanted to write down my thoughts about going to the Perinatologist because I don't want it going around and around in my head and getting me all stressed out.

*There will be another post at noon today

0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...