CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Little Blastocyst

WEEK 3:
(July 3-10 )

I think I'm on week 5 but not sure yet on July 19 we will actually know how far along I really am.  I am so excited/nervous about this  Perinatologist appointment I don't know what to expect.  Everyone that I have told so far about me being pregnant thinks that I could be pregnant with twins because of how dark the lines came out.  I wouldn't really mind twins... but I don't want to get my hopes up.  For now I'm just thinking that we are having one and if the Perinatologist says different we will be overjoyed.

My baby  is a Blastocyst: a clump of cells multiplying to become a baby. 

I have some new pregnancy symptoms this week they include: (*week 3)
  • Frequent trips to the bathroom
  • Food Cravings- I wake up starving I have a bag of saltine crackers right to the side of my bed.
  • Heartburn
  • Sleeping... but usually after my normal 8 hours of sleep I wake up and want to go eat and have energy... than around the evening before I go into work I take a nap that usually last around 1 to 3 hours.  On my weekends that is a completely different story if I get out of bed I'm lucky!
This week I don't have a doctors appointment and I'm just getting anxious for the next doctors appointments.

*we found out on July 19 that we were around 5 weeks 2 days

0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...