CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our Little Poppy Seed

WEEK 4:
(July 10-17)

I think for right now my weeks are changing on Saturdays but I won't really be sure until the 19th of July.  I still don't know what really to expect at the Perinatologist doctors appointment.  Hubs and I are getting quite excited about the visit.  We are hoping that this visit we get to see our little lentil on the ultrasound machine and see the heart beat.  We are also wondering if there is a possibility I could be pregnant with twins.  If we are that is great!  If we are only pregnant with one baby that is also great!  We are just so excited to be pregnant.  You know how I said this pregnancy will be x2 the doctors visits.  Well we have the Perinatologist on Tuesday and on Wednesday we have a followup appointment with our normal Dr.  The craziness of two doctors has already started.

Pregnancy Symptoms I have this week:
  • Frequent trips to the bathroom
  • Food Cravings- I wake up starving I have a bag of saltine crackers right to the side of my bed.
  • Heartburn
  • Sleeping...
  • and the new one Nausea is kicking in... I have yet to throw up just the butterflies are in my tummy.
So to look forward to this week:
  • The Perinatologist Visit
  • Dr. W's visit.
we are all quite excited!!!

The baby this week is as big as a poppy seed.  As you could tell by the blog title.

What is helping the baby live right now:
Also present now are the amniotic sac, which will house your baby; the amniotic fluid, which will cushion her as she grows; and the yolk sac, which produces your baby's red blood cells and helps deliver nutrients to her until the placenta has developed and is ready to take over this duty. (source)

 




0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...