CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

25 things you didn't know about me!!!

1. I love to take pictures even though I don't carry around my camera everywhere I go.
2. My birthday is the second day of the year... January 2!
3. I love the t.v. show Alias and currently own all of the series.
4. My favorite colors are red, green, pink, and blue.
5. My favorite breakfast in the world is bacon, hash browns, eggs, and toast. Yummy!!
6. My favorite author is Jack Weyland.
7. I'm completely blind when I take out my contacts I can't see 5 inches in front of me.
8. I have a wonderful family. I love being around them.
9. I have lived in Utah my whole life but when I was seventeen I got to go over to England for 10 weeks.
10. My favorite time of the year is summer.
11. I have been working with the mentally handicapped since 2005
12. I was terrified of the mentally handicapped when I was a teenager.
13. I love to cook.
14. I love watching Basketball that is the only sport that I feel like I can sit down and actually watch because I know what is going on.
15. I'm half English my mom is from England.
16. My husband and I have two cats.
17. I got to go home 24 hours after being born my mommy couldn't take care of me so my daddy had to take care of me while my mommy was still in the hospital for a week.
18. I'm a pepsi girl when I was two my family and i were at Lake Powell and i needed to drink something so my family offered me water i said no, than Gatorade i said no, than they asked me well what would you like and i said a pepsi.
19. I waited for my husband while he was on an LDS mission and I was truly faithful to him I didn't go on any dates for those two years.
20. My favorite place on earth is Lake Powell.
21. I love to play card and board games. If you ask me what I would like to do in a big group I will say lets play a game. I think it is a better way to get to know people rather than just sitting and watching a movie.
22. I love to laugh.
23. My eyes are brown.
24. I love to go swimming.
25. My biggest pet peeve is when people chew on their nails.

0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...