CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Hopeful Monday

How was everyone's weekend?  Did you dream a little?  I sure dreamed just a little...

well it is Monday again I like to think of this as my hopeful Monday blog.  I like to hope it gives a nice little fluff to the everyday life.

My hopes for today:
  • that i will be a mommy (still including this one because I really want it to happen and you have to be positive about things like this so that it will happen)
  • i hope that today i will be able to get all my coupons clipped... (yes, i'm a couponer but not one of the crazies my hubby and i only get 4 sunday papers so that we can start a food storage)
  • that the sun will shine and make everything brighter!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!


0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...