CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday To-Do

Something to know about me I love LISTS.  I will not lie I love making list and than being able to scratch things off the list it makes me feel like I have accomplished something.  I think on Thursdays I will do a list day.  It maybe something that I need to look into or something about me.  I think will start off my list with 10 things to look at to help get you pregnant... because that is the goal here.

10 Things You Should Try To Help Get You Pregnant:
  1. TAKE FOLIC ACID (source)
  2. STOCK UP YOUR FRIDGE WITH HEALTHY FOODS (source)
  3. THE OBVIOUS ONE STOP TAKING BIRTH CONTROL
  4. DRINK WATER-- LOT'S OF IT.  AT LEAST 8 GLASSES A DAY! (source)
  5. EXERCISE (source)
  6. DECAFFEINATE YOUR DIET. (source)
  7. MINIMIZE STRESS. (source)
  8. TRACK YOUR CYCLE (source)
  9. KEEP THE ROMANCE ALIVE (source)
  10. VITAMINS (source)
Well I'm off to work on my list...

1 well wishes:

Wendy Williams

I think "keep the romance" alive should be moved up to first! This will make it easier for you and your hubby to relax and enjoy each other, instead of stressing over "the task at hand". At least I know without a doubt I would stress over it in the past. :) Good list!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...