CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hopes

I'm going to do a series of hopes, wishes, and dreams each week.  Mondays will be my hope days, Wednesday will be wishes day, and Friday will be dream days.

Hopes to be one day:
  • I hope to be a mommy one day
  • I hope that I can make this blog a positive one
Well here goes the start of writing...

We have been trying for 3+ months to become pregnant.  I have only ever wanted to be a mommy.  My hubby asks me what I want to do for a living "I want to be a mommy" that is my dream job.  I want the jobs that come with being a mom.
  • changing bums
  • making sure they are safe
  • cuddle time
  • teaching them how to walk and talk
  • potty training
  • helping them with school work
all the things that moms do that is what I want to do for a living.

0 well wishes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...