CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Hopes

How was your weekend?  Do anything fun like go an adventure?
It was Pioneer Day in Utah we celebrate when the pioneers came into the valley exciting? It just means more BBQ's and Fireworks.

Well if you live in Utah Happy Pioneer Day!!!

Hopeful Monday I can't believe that this is already my third blog post about my hopes.  I feel like I just started this blog.

My hopes for this week:
  • to be a mommy
  • to hopefully own a condo/house in the next couple of months
  • hopefully learn a nursery rhyme by this time next week.
My brain is shutting down it must be Monday.

HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY!!!

1 well wishes:

Wendy Williams

I finished two big organizational projects around the house this weekend! WOO HOO!!! Good luck finding a new home!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...